Wednesday, August 24, 2005
First Post
So who is Milton Zevo? It's me! It's not my real name but a name I use for computer stuff. (My real name is Pete Anderson.) I first came up with it when I was at a LAN party. Other people had interesting names they always used in games and I had nothing. I made a couple attempts at names to inspire fear in my opponents since I'm not really all that great (at least I wasn't at the time, I'm getting better) but I was never comfortable with them. I decided to go for the opposite of fear. I had recently watched one of my favorite movies, "Toys", and thought I would use the mascot for Zevo toys. "Milton the Friendly Elephant" was a bit long so I just used "Milton" and then "Zevo". So... if you ever play a multiplayer game and get fragged by "Milton Zevo" then know you just got killed by a cute elephant that blows bubbles out of his trunk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment