Friday, April 17, 2009

eight things

My sister-in-law Katie tagged me for this fun little game. Here we go!

8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
- My massage with Pete tomorrow (he requested a couple's massage for his birthday. How could I turn that down?)
- Getting a new patio this summer
- Painting the house this summer (well, looking forward to the finished product. The work - not so much)
- Playing outside with Peyton
- The Vera Bradley warehouse sale on May 2
- The new album from Christy Nockels
- Organizing our extra bedroom upstairs
- No alarm going off tomorrow morning

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
- Attended a creative strategy meeting
- Went to a baby shower
- Ate Chinese food
- Bought Pete's birthday present
- Discussed churches with co-workers over lunch
- Had a chocolate chip cookie from Panera
- Watched "The Office"
- Had a meeting outside

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
- Sew
- Scrapbook
- Work part time or stay home with Peyton
- Think more analytically
- Have time to garden
- Be more comfortable in my own skin
- Cook more creatively
- Drive a car with a stick shift

8 Shows I Watch:
- The Office
- This Old House
- 24
- Antiques Roadshow
- The Biggest Loser (occasionally)
- 48 Hours Mystery (occasionally)
- Calliou (well, Peyton watches while I work on Tuesdays)
- I can't think of an 8th - don't watch that much TV!

I don't really have other blogs/bloggers to tag, unless Rachel would like to give it a shot. :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Fun lists Amy. Thanks for playing! Enjoy your birthday celebration for Pete tomorrow...the massage sounds relaxing!