Thursday, November 16, 2006

Nautilus

Just finished a paper model of the Nautilus from "20,000 Leagues Under The Sea." Here is a picture. Sorry it's so dark - our camera is having problems and only occasionally will use the flash.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very, very cool.

journey of the discontent said...

Pete. I gotta tell you. I think you are a total nerd. For a guy who likes many of the same things as I do, I can't believe you like to do paper dolls, I mean models. How much paper would it take to make a really big doll-house or a carousel or a princess castle. (I know it's really hard to write sarcasticly so in case you can't tell that I'm joking... I'm joking. I like it that you like to do this kind of thing.)

juanito said...

The Nautilus looks great! I bet it's even MORE impressive in real life!