Can you stand it? Another post - and not several months after the last one!
This one is quick - just wanted to point everyone to Pete's updates on Wedgwood's website. You can read about their trip and see some pictures.
http://www.wedgwood.org/Events/montana/Montana07.html
He'll hopefully still post here at some point.
I spent part of the evening with my parents, my brother and my nephew. My parents took Gavin to see Thomas the Train Live this afternoon as a birthday present, and then we gathered at their house for dinner. It was fun to spend some time playing with Gavin - he's such fun to be around.
Once I got home, I headed over to a neighborhood ice cream social. Our neighborhood is a good mix of young families and some people that have lived here for years - but more young families than anything else. It's amazing how having kids - or at least expecting one like I am - instantly builds relationships. Plus I received some good pregnancy, labor and delivery advice from a neighbor who has a 6-week-old. I'm hoping to cultivate some relationships with neighbors once the baby is born.
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amy, I am so impressed with your posting frequency! Glad to hear things are giong so well. Sounds like you are getting lots accomplished. It's amazing how having a baby lights a fire for projects. Also amazing is how having a baby puts you in the "mommy club". Try hitting the mall once the baby comes. You will make so many instant friends just because you have a stroller and bundle of joy. It's crazy!
Post a Comment